My photo
with the bottle astrew & everythings a wreck its volume six hundred & sixty five of our battle. the high bar is one away from talking to virgin mary because we are running on almost empty.

5/4/08

& post script:

their voice is smooth and it gets to my head.

i dont know whats come over me, but i like it.

fingers and toes crossed, wishing on the wishbone

trying to catch shooting stars with my eyes on the sky

feel like im floating high and nothing can keep me grounded.



im absolutely turning into a total girl.

feel like im playing operation with my organs

buzz from the tweezers because they cant catch my heart

when its pounding right out of my fucking chest.







i should sleep, but its already 5am.
fuck me. i cant get this song out of my head.
i cant get him off my mind either.

i need a miracle or a mindreading tool.

either or works for me.





"& its not what good girls do........"

No comments: