My photo
with the bottle astrew & everythings a wreck its volume six hundred & sixty five of our battle. the high bar is one away from talking to virgin mary because we are running on almost empty.

5/5/08

& then the phone rang.

i wasnt expecting a phone call from him today.
not in the least, but i answered anyways.
hes in town, just wanted to call and let me know.
tells me hes on the beach with waterfront view hotel room.
& ask if i am going to come see him tonight..
i laugh, & ask if hes serious. he replied "yes".
i wont lie, my heart skipped a few beats before i caught my breath.
but i havent even seen him in what two years?!


two years ago he walked up to me
& cupped my face in his hands & kissed me.
catching me off gaurd & unable to figure out what happened.
two years & we havent even seen each other since that night.
& im pretty sure his girlfriend is sitting in his new house that he bought.
but yet, hes calling me, begging me to come see him.
funny how things workout.
you had your chance & you threw it away.

no regrets.

No comments: